- Providing inclusive learning environment: accepting, understanding, and
attending to student differences and diversity, which can include physical,
cognitive, academic, social, religious, gender, cultural, ethnic and emotional.
- Differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level
content and achievement standards desired by the pertinent curriculum
- The supportive faculty, focused on improving student outcomes, through their
commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, and
evidence based practices, mentoring and collaboration.
- Enriching, engaging resources that nurture a spirit of true patriotism, secularism,
inclusiveness, religious & ethnic tolerance.
- Opportunities for community and parents to co-operate in learning and
We will ensure that our students develop both the skills that a sound education
provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the
emerging creative world economy.
We, The St. Peter’s School is devoted to nurturing and enhancing the quest of
empowering the students with knowledge, skills, moral values, and positive
attitude and enabling every student to ascertain and accomplish her/his full
potential for a changing India & global world.